Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, but you must train with DB and pay a membership fee at LJ Performance Training location. It does not require any long-term commitment; month-to-month with no annual or start up fees. You can buy as many or as few classes as you’d like. If you want to buy one class, that’s fine. But, if you’re training regularly, larger series offer a price discount that I would take advantage of.
- All clients must sign a waiver and agreement form prior to their first session.
- I reserve the right to count any session if it does not meet cancellation rules stated in policy. If more than 30min late to session let DB know you are on your way. Cannot guarantee an hour session if you arrive later than scheduled time.
- In order to cancel a session booking and return it to your account, you must do so 8hrs prior to sessions. If a client does not cancel their session before this time frame they will be charged for it. “See rules or ask DB for emergency situation exemptions.” You can cancel by logging into your profile online to do so.
- We are not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen at the gym, but will do our best to investigate the situation.
- If a client is planning on leaving early, ask that they please tell DB ahead of time to make sure you get key exercises completed before leaving.